Monday Two Person (Stick) 3:00 -4:30 PM
|League Info||Member Info||Roster||Schedule||Standings|
Two Person Mixed is a type of curling for stick players Mondays from 3:00 to 4:30 PM. Full Year starts Monday October 7, 2019. This is a stick curling league, to be played in jitney format for the first 7 weeks.
You are required to sign in by 2:40 PM.
- Each team has only 2 players
- Each team throws only 6 stones per end
- One player delivers the team's first 3 stones, the other the last 3 stones
- Sweeping can only begin at the far hog-line
- Each game is only 6 ends.