The Curling Club of Collingwood
Facility Rentals Available
The Rink & The Function Room
Perfect for bonspiels, corporate functions, family get-togethers, fundraisers and social gatherings.
Available for Winter Rent from October 1st to March 31st.
- During the curling season, six sheets of ice (space for up to 48 curlers)
- Second floor viewing area
- The Function Room accommodates up to 200 guests or 100 guests for sit-down dining.
- Choose self-catering or bring in a professional caterer.
- Included in the rental fee are tables, chairs, pots and pans, dinnerware for up to 100 guests.
- Reasonably priced Licensed Bar, manned by qualified SmartServe bartenders.
- Free spacious parking.
For more information
Click on the “Rental Request” box below and complete the form.
The Collingwood Curling Club is a wheelchair friendly facility.
For Summer rental of the Function Room and/or Ground Floor space (from April 1st to September 30th), please contact the Town of Collingwood's Parks, Recreation and Culture Department Phone 705-444-2500 x3382 or email to: email@example.com